Thanks for Visting


Hello. I'm Sean and I live in Japan. I'm glad you've come because I need you to do something for me.

Help me get up to no good by reading this > Challenge Mode! <

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lamu! Lamu! Lamu!

The sun is shining, the ocean breeze blowing, and the Sean smiling. Yet, why shouldn't I be smiling? It is hard not to when you are sitting on the edge of the Indian Ocean, soaking in the hot equatorial sun of the Kenyan coast. Maybe I'm a little burnt. Who's to say? Perhaps the salt from the bath like waters makes me itch a bit; minor problems.

The point is, this is not a new blog. This is a tease.

Brandon, the recently arrived, and Jess along with myself are in good company here on this little island of paradise, and as a result have chosen to live it up.

My proper blog will be soon. Maybe when I'm off this rock? I'll tell you about night buses, Mombasa and this little slice of paradise called Lamu.

Be good.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment