Thanks for Visting


Hello. I'm Sean and I live in Japan. I'm glad you've come because I need you to do something for me.

Help me get up to no good by reading this > Challenge Mode! <

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Japanese Train Conductors Have Really Nice Pocket Watches

Sometimes I wonder if operating a train feels like living a life of destiny and fate.

The track to your final destination stretches out in front of you eternally.  Often you make brief stops at somewhere interesting, and can look around, but soon find yourself moving off to somewhere else. Ultimately your every action is predictable and determined to the second by the soft clicks of that reliable pocket watch kept safely in your coat pocket.

It comforts me to think that the tracks have switches.

Sean

1 comment:

  1. This site is very good watch collection.I am already visit this site.You may visit another site for seeing Good watch collection If You want to get A awesome groomsmen pocket watch I am also like it.You may choice it.

    ReplyDelete